Edge of Eternity tells its story through a series of Quests, both with a main quest and side-quests.
Main Quest[edit | edit source]
The storm[edit | edit source]
- Take shelter
Pursuing Selene’s master[edit | edit source]
- Find the cave exit
- Go to Herelsor
- Ask around for Alpharius
- Find and free Khalder
- Find a big orokko nearby to free Khalder
- Lead the orokko to the outpost
- Report to Myrna
- Look for a large headstone near the bridge east of Herelsor
Secondary Quests[edit | edit source]
Auspicious Innkeeper[edit | edit source]
The Volunteer[edit | edit source]
Tough love[edit | edit source]
The Last Uralik[edit | edit source]
The Outpost[edit | edit source]
This quest is located at the Prisoner Camp. It can only begin once the main quest is advanced enough.
The Penitent[edit | edit source]
Crystal Hunter[edit | edit source]
This quest is located right after the Crelk Forest.
21 crystals fruits are available in the first chapter.
Hunter Board Quests[edit | edit source]
Hunting Board quests can be picked up from every hunting board. Hunting board rewards can also be picked up from every hunting board.
The first hunting board quests will be the following:
- Hunt: Technobandits, kill 6 technobandits
- Hunt: Orokko, kill 6 orokko.
- Hunt: Croctas, kill 8 croctas.
- Hunt: Dunnrir, kill 11 dunnrir.
Once all those quests are done, newer and more difficult quests will appear:
- Hunt: Big Orokko, kill a big Orokko.
- Hunt: Ur-Dunnrir, kill a Ur-Dunnrir.
- Hunt: Queen Croctas, kill a Queen Croctas.
Events[edit | edit source]
Events are temporary quests that will appear once you are close enough to them.
- Event: Caravan Attack. A caravan of merchant is under attack. Four random monsters will be encounter in this event. As a reward, the merchants will sell you their items at a lower price.
- Event: Injured traveler.